By Anonymous - 11/12/2013 08:25 - United States

Today, is my little sister's 16th birthday. I spent my last $20 on a gift for her, cleaned the house for her party, made an ice cream cake, and got her a rose. What did I get? "I hope you kept the receipt for this. Oh, and stay in your room during my party." FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 518
You deserved it 3 838

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Allennis44 16

Take the gift and eat the ice cream cake on your own

ZY1431 24

I would've taken the gift back, got my money back and got myself something.

Comments

Just get itch powder and spread it every where she will sit and stuff like that make her suffer

That spoiled brat I would take the gift back and get my money back, also you should eat the cake for yourself and tell her she can't have the party. That's so rude and ungrateful!!!!

I would embarrass the shit out of her at the party.

I agree with her, of course you're going to return the gift and get her something else... Which is a bitch slap across the face! It's a win win situation for everyone!

That sucks! My youngest sister turns 16 in a couple of days. I, too, spent the last of my holiday gift money on her present, and am the one in charge of cleaning the house before her friends come over to party. She's a total bitch so that's the most she's getting out of me. No homemade desserts, no flowers. She'd just throw them at the wall- or me- for a laugh for her and her friends anyway. So NOT worth it.

This reminded me of family guy. You are Meg.

Thats sad. I just turned 16 and would never dream of saying something like that. You obviously gave her a heartfelt gift and those are the best kind.