By Anonymous - 11/12/2013 08:25 - United States

Today, is my little sister's 16th birthday. I spent my last $20 on a gift for her, cleaned the house for her party, made an ice cream cake, and got her a rose. What did I get? "I hope you kept the receipt for this. Oh, and stay in your room during my party." FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 518
You deserved it 3 838

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Allennis44 16

Take the gift and eat the ice cream cake on your own

ZY1431 24

I would've taken the gift back, got my money back and got myself something.

Comments

buttcramp 21

hopefully its the puberty talking. siblings gotta stick together! tell her all the effort you've put in because maybe she's too wrapped up in herself right now to actually see it...?

I'm sure she loves you for what you did for her, but just want to show it. Lol

Just put on the most ridiculous costume you can throw together, casually walk down, greet her friends and excuse yourself to go to a LARP event-- tell your sister you'll tell everyone she was sorry to miss the LARPing for her party.

Goblin182 26

Brat's and drama queens. You gotta love them.

Kind of? Nah she went full bitch right there.

You sound like a kind, caring big sister. Now go take that gift back and jam her selfish, ungrateful face in the cake during the party. Look at the bright side, you'll never have to do all that work again.

perdix 29

Sounds like your attempt to buy your sister's affection failed. Next time, shell out about $100 and see if that works. I wonder what's gone on with you two in the past to make her disinvite you from the party?

I'd get that plus her, her friends, and my family would talk about how embarrassing I am thinking I couldn't hear. Because apparently short hair and the way I dress is beyond embarrassing for them.

If i were you OP, i would have taken back my gift and may be smash the cake onto her face! Your sister is so ungratefull!

You're a great sister, OP. I'd give anything to have someone like that. Unfortunately my entire family acts the same as your sister.