By UltraHoe69 - 06/01/2011 22:57 - United States

Today, in gym class, we were forced to learn the "Hoedown Throwdown" dance, by Miley Cyrus. This will actually be counted toward my grade. I'm in high school. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 167
You deserved it 4 402

Same thing different taste

Top comments

alaaloo_fml_fml 0

That's terrible. Just terrible...

KaySL, you ******* pussy!! Don't make me do this by myself, you yellow-bellied coward! *sigh* Fine... Goddammit, mistaked? Really? Are you 4? Does your mommy still wipe your tushy after you go potty? Because you sound like a toddler for ****'s sake.

Comments

roydawgg 3

they are tryin to give you other ways to dance than grind. this is the 21st century teachers we want to dance sexual

Naw. Only the ***** do. There are other ways to dance (and I'm not talking ballroom/waltz) that aren't slutty, yet still fun. Amazing, eh?

33. im liking you more and more every time I read one of your comments. it's so rare to find others with common sense and decency on this site.

Thank you! Agreed, it's rare, unfortunately.

Almost as rare as the apostrophe in "I'm."

33, I like to dirty dance and and im far from a ****.

Dancing like that gives the impression you are/might be/probably are a ****, though. That's all I'm saying. For the most part, slutty girls do dirty dance. it insinuates that they're all for sexual acts and wouldn't mind "getting some" after the dance (or during for that matter). I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, I guess, but that doesn't mean the impression you give off is any different.

yeah I get what you mean im just saying, not every one that dirty dances is slutty.

I guess I should say not everyone that dirty dances is a ****. I guess when they do, it does come off as slutty.

tantrum4pres 0

u could dirty dance on me anytime haha

Is it that fact that you need to learn the dance and be good at it, or you get a grade for participation? If it's the former, FYL. If the latter, deal with it.

We had to learn the hoedown too when I was in hs too it was actualy once you do it plus no 1 can make fun of u cus everyone has to do it stop beign so imture

When you were in high school? You type like you haven't even made it there yet... Anyway, there are far better dances to learn than one by Miley Cyrus. I can see their issue with this dance, for sure.

manatees_r_epic 0

Where are* We're right here, darling.

seriously? you get on just to correct people? what kind of problem you have that you want to control everything? you think your smarter than anybody i bet, well your not so just live and let others live, dont go around criticizing people

230 - Don't forget capitals at the beginning of sentences, capitals for your "i"s and periods. And besides, we're just trying to help.

i dont want to use capitals i know the rules its just stupid, im spanish, spanish came basically from latin so all the words that american people think are "difficult" to spell are really easy to spanish french italian portuguesse speakers, now who cares? its just spelling, it does not hurt anyone, do you feel good by telling other people what to do?

257 - Yes... who are you? Oh, right. The guy who spelled Portuguese* wrong. Primus - And apostrophes. Can't forget the sexy apostrophes...

boatkicker 4

257 The fact that those languages came from Latin has nothing to do with how easy the words are to spell. I can't even tell if you're talking about English words, or Spanish words, or words that Spanish, French, Portuguese and Italian (and several other languages) have in common. capital letters arent necessary punctuation is you didn't use any periods instead you incorrectly used commas sometimes but other times you used nothing i don't care if you dont want to capitalize words or spell things correctly but learn to use a period because it makes things a lot easier to understand just because you know where your sentences are supposed to end and what they mean doesnt mean everyone else does

Nice, boatkicker. I see what you did there.

kss_ga_champ5408 1

If you are going to go on an angry rant because someone was correcting some one else and within that rant you are going to tell the aforementioned corrector that they are not in fact smarter than anyone, including yourself, then it is in your best interest to yourself be grammatically correct.

We had to learn how to lime dance and square dance. Something about state standers.

Lime dancing... hmm. Seems hard, considering the size of a lime compared to a human! ;)

*standards yeah my teacher liked to call it lime dancing.

sourgirl101 28

I had to square dance for school credit too. My gym teacher chose my partner, this boy that always picked his nose. It wasn't fun.

boatkicker 4

My middle school (grades 4-8) had a dance unit in gym. Not only did we have to learn several dances each year, but we were expected to remember the ones from the previous years too, and were graded on those. And my assigned partner when we learned to waltz was both an asshole who constantly swore at me, and on day 12 (at the beginning, day 20 at the end) of his "challenge" to see how long he could go without showering. Gross, and a jerk. Not pleasant. I didn't mind the rest of the dances though. They were fine, if a little lame.

sourgirl101 28

Okay boatkicker, you win.(: And I thought I had it bad with my dance partner. Lol

Hahaha you chose a perfect username for this one.

RosiePatosie 0

Hahahahaha report it as child abuse.

Dancing for gym class? That's worse than when my Karate studio decided for us to do The West Side Story!

#44 I chose to do dance as my P.E. credits in high school...And I enjoyed it. To each their own, I guess!

There's a difference between taking a dance class for a P.E. credit and a P.E. class forcing you to dance.

#133 Actually, I went to a high school where dance was the only form of P.E.-- so everyone was required to do it unless you wanted to do the alternative of running a certain amount on your own and recording it. So it was sort of a choice if you were allowed to opt out, but most of the time people had to do the dance class.

rnunez_12 0

Hey, it could be worse. You could've been made to learn a Justin Bieber song. Look on the bright side, OP :)