By UltraHoe69 - 06/01/2011 22:57 - United States

Today, in gym class, we were forced to learn the "Hoedown Throwdown" dance, by Miley Cyrus. This will actually be counted toward my grade. I'm in high school. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 167
You deserved it 4 402

Same thing different taste

Top comments

alaaloo_fml_fml 0

That's terrible. Just terrible...

KaySL, you ******* pussy!! Don't make me do this by myself, you yellow-bellied coward! *sigh* Fine... Goddammit, mistaked? Really? Are you 4? Does your mommy still wipe your tushy after you go potty? Because you sound like a toddler for ****'s sake.

Comments

darklight549 2

I had to do that last year, it's sucks!!!!

Perhaps, but it's YOUR country that unleashed Justin Bieber on an unsuspecting world. **** you.

The little ****** is from Canada, but it was America that decided to plaster him all over the media of the world. You can thank you own people for that.

sourgirl101 28

Ugh! My little girl reminds me daily about Justin Bieber's February movie count down. Where did I go wrong?!?!?

what in gods name has biegay done to deserve his own movie (other then destroy earbuds all over the world)

nocanhaz 4

Sourgirl put your kid in a chair and make them listen to Metallica for an hour every day. If that doesn't set them strait there is no hope. It will unfortunately prove that even the power of the metal gods can't break Beiber's mind control powers. WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TO?????

whippymcdumb4zs 0

"I'll see your awful music popular with the adolescents of this millennium and RAISE you with awful music popular in the trailer parks of the last millenium."

nocanhaz 4

122 What are you trying to say?

I'm saying that Metallica weren't even good when they were good, which was, what, 15 or more years ago?

Everything before St. Anger was good. Anything after... *waves hand* Nah...

Also, a strait is a narrow body of water connecting two larger bodies of water.

nocanhaz 4

I will say that St. Anger... not really good but everything else is awesome.

sourgirl101 28

76 Nocanhaz, I wish it was just that easy to break her. My son on the other hand, is a rocker just like his parents. Plays guitar also. Things such as Iron Maiden, Avenged Sevenfold, Godsmack, Queensryche, Megadeth. etc... *Tears in my eyes with pride. (:

nocanhaz 4

Sourgirl your son will never fall victim to pop music mind control. You have good reason to be proud.

whippymcdumb4zs 0

next you're gonna say Dio is crap

sourgirl101 28

They may have reached their height with "Master of Puppets" but I enjoyed "... And Justice for All" 100% more, next to "Ride the Lightning".(:

sourgirl101 28

142 Whippy, I saw Mr. Ronnie James Dio in concert right before he died. "Black Sabbath's- Heaven and Hell" album concert tour. Alice Cooper was the opening act.(: One of the best concerts, of my many.

Shutuptroll 0

Sorry Doc! We were trying to keep him contained but Usher wouldn't have it!

dear everyone, need I remind you that bier is a 16 year old self made millionaire. hate all you want but he is obviously doing something right since he makes more money than all of us combined. all of you that are hating are ridiculous he is a little 16 year old boy, jeeze you think the world would be mature enough as to not refer to his as that "little f*cker" point made it doesn't mean I like biebers music I just don't have an angry hissy fit when his name is mentioned like the REST of you. the end.

Here's the issue. It's not necessarily him creating music. He more than likely melded with his producers, and his producers etc are steering him in the direction THEY want him to go in, not necessarily where he wants to go.

Fine_Mist 0

no all music from Canada is bad..they gave us drake and three days grace

ohthebloodygore 16

I like Black Sabbath, The Aggrolites, Dio, Alice Cooper,(who doesn't? Smoking in the boys room. Everyone should know that song.) I also like some of Justin's music. I also like Eminem, Drake, NWA, Kurtis blow... etc. People have different taste in music, it happens. Instead of dishing out on their music, accept that it's their opinion. Most of you are all idiots.

boatkicker 4

On the bright side, the song tells you exactly what to do, so it's a pretty easy grade?

If charlieissocoollike can do it, so you can you. Now you go learn that dance, OP-- and do it with style.

but first they'll have to paint themselves purple and eat fish fingers in custard (which is surprisingly nice)

I tried the fish fingers and custard. Honestly? curiosity killed the cat.

reaver24 0

nice doctor who reference lmao

Thank **** it wasn't justin bieber, keSha or lady gaga!

Well at least I didn't have to do any dancing in PE/gym. All we had to do was play either basketball, football or rugby. And now I'm in college I don't have to do any mandatory PE/gym stuff. Ahh, the freedom of not having to do something I didn't choose to do.

Bellamineiro28 0