By Anon - 10/05/2009 12:36 - United Kingdom

Today, I woke up really early before my mom so I could make pancakes for Mother's Day. I placed everything on a tray and even picked a flower, had a card for her and took it to her bedroom. She said, "You shouldn't have, pancakes are fattening." She took one bite and fed the rest to the dogs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 69 277
You deserved it 4 245

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

CoutureGirl 0

my mom wouldve done the same thing. (trust me) your not alone

morgan_5230 0

Your mom seems like a bitch! I'm sorry. *hugs* I hate how people do the whole "I can't eat this cause it's fattening.." bullshit. So annoying. I'm sorry she did that to you.

#55 sometimes even health nuts indulge in mother's day to the OP: that totally sucks. you must feel awful! you should have withheld the card or something. or jsut not do anything next year

jamblasticus 0

Well, at least the dogs got some pancakes... They probably don't think that your mom is a huge bitch. But, I do. What a bitch.

NIC_R00LZ 0

your mom is a total bitch.

Aww!! That's sooo mean...and ungrateful :(. Why do moms think they can do things like that to their kids? That reminds me of what happened when I told my mom I just e-mailed her the animated Mother's Day card I made for her on Photoshop. Me: I just e-mailed you your mother's day card, so be sure to check your e-mails :) Mom: (In a really sarcastic tone) Thank you, dear. *fake smile/annoyed smirk* My sister: No, it's REALLY nice, I saw it!! You're gonna like it. Me: Yeah, I made it on Photoshop, I didn't get it off the internet or anything. Mom: (less sarcastically) Thank you, dear. Me: Why did you sound so sarcastic? :/ (I just said this cause she ALWAYS DOES) Mom: (Incredulously) Hey, I said thank you! (Turns innocently to my dad to my dad, who's standing a few feet away, unsure about whether to get involved) I just can't win, you know? *Starts complaining to him about how I should be helping her clean up (which I'd been doing for the last hour) instead of sitting at the computer. He agrees with her and gives me a disappointed look* Me: But...it only took two seconds to send!! x( Ughhh...*I retreat into my room*

awwh :( That sucks. one breakfast of pancakes isn't gonna hurt.

dude, my mom and your mom should be friends.

lyndis_fml 0

Wow, because she couldn't show a little appreciation for your hard work and the fact that you actually care enough to make her pancakes, then go to the gym... I mean seriously it's Sunday, what else is she doing? I say stop doing nice things for her until she learns to appreciate what she had.

she could have eaten the flower - much fewer kcals!