The struggle is real

By Anonymous - 06/07/2022 02:00

Today, after my girlfriend of a year got accidentally pregnant, we were discussing it, and she only just now revealed she thinks vaccines are an evil conspiracy between hospitals and drug companies, and she’s carrying my baby. The next 18 years with this mad woman are not going to go well. FML
I agree, your life sucks 782
You deserved it 687

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Stand up for yourself and your kid by getting them vaccinated on the recommended schedule. The real conspiracy is the right-wing media who stir up crazy stories to fleece stupid people and control them.

You may want to go for full custody once the kid is born.

Comments

Stand up for yourself and your kid by getting them vaccinated on the recommended schedule. The real conspiracy is the right-wing media who stir up crazy stories to fleece stupid people and control them.

You may want to go for full custody once the kid is born.

This this this! OP should see if he can get some of this conspiracy bs in writing, or record it if they’re in a single-consent jurisdiction, and file for full custody based on medical necessity. Don’t play games with a child’s life, go for the throat.

IantoJones_fml 28

Make sure YOU give the hospital permission for Vitamin K at birth - otherwise the baby has increased chances of bleeding on the brain! Look it up for yourself. If you think you can get her to listen at ALL, Google the crazy-herbal oils - whatever that advocate for vitamin K in everyday life (maybe it’s good for hair or something?) to show her it’s “just a vitamin, good for you, helpful”. You can get the kids vaccinated with just your permission, as long as she doesn’t suspect you. But the initial vitamin k, she’s in the room so you have a few months to figure out how to convince her. Babies have died without it, and more have had literal brain damage.

IantoJones_fml 28

Others have said, and you know, that you can and must get their vaccinations. Something not yet addressed is the Vitamin K shot at birth (which prevents brain bleeding, brain damage, and literally death). You have a few months to Google vitamin k and its crazy “homeopathic” health benefits in a way she can understand. The ways the crazy ladies use vitamin k for whatever health benefits THEY attribute to it in every day life. So you can put your foot down in the hospital and insist without her interference (because for THIS she’s in the room). All the other shots can be given without her presence (and maybe you can use the crazy to get full custody?), but the Vit K is at birth and absolutely critical.

100% start documenting this IMMEDIATELY. You will need it for the court case you'll need to open to either get your child vaccinated or to get custody, if you feel this is grounds for separation. If she lied about this, there will be more lies, so I suggest separation but that's your choice. Protect your baby.

Accidentally pregnant? Either you didn't use birth control or it failed. If it's the former, YDI. If it's the latter, and you want to be a part of the kid's life, do what others are saying and make sure you give consent to the vaccines... which the kid will definitely need.