By Anon - 10/05/2009 12:36 - United Kingdom

Today, I woke up really early before my mom so I could make pancakes for Mother's Day. I placed everything on a tray and even picked a flower, had a card for her and took it to her bedroom. She said, "You shouldn't have, pancakes are fattening." She took one bite and fed the rest to the dogs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 69 277
You deserved it 4 245

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

#95, I live with a Latino family, and the mother is NEVER ******* HAPPY! Me and my boyfriend bought a beautiful silver bracelet for her this year with her birthstone on a heart-shaped pendant, and as soon as she thought we weren't looking, she tucked it into a 'junk drawer' in her room, never to be seen again. They are picky and very tough to figure out. She bitches at us if we don't use our money to buy nice things for the family, but as soon as we buy her something lovely, she treats it like garbage.

Geez...my son made me chocolate chip pancakes and I'm watching my calories, too. I ate FIVE of them. Delicious!! Your child's happiness is more important that the calories you consume in one day.

Wow, she's a bitch. Never do anything for her on mother's day again.

Um, wtf, that is retarded. Your mom is a complete bitch. And to all those commenters saying "if she was on a diet..." STFU, one batch of pancakes isn't going to ruin anything.

Inspired22 11

Hey, calories don't count on Mother's Day!

ilovefmlife 0

#7 what does being "latino" have to do with anything?

Pancakes are not fattening. The stuff you put on them are. Your mom is pretty stupid.

Don't feel bad. My mom does that all the time. Even when I make her fruit smoothies she says it gives her too much energy and she can't sleep at night. Then later that day she sees in a store a nice cake and gorges herself saying "I don't care if I get fat."

What a freakin ungrateful bitch. Don't even do anything for her or get her anything for mother's day ever again.