By Anon - 10/05/2009 12:36 - United Kingdom

Today, I woke up really early before my mom so I could make pancakes for Mother's Day. I placed everything on a tray and even picked a flower, had a card for her and took it to her bedroom. She said, "You shouldn't have, pancakes are fattening." She took one bite and fed the rest to the dogs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 69 277
You deserved it 4 245

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

I_Am_The_Edge 4

If they were bad pancakes, fine, but you still put your heart into it. It wasn't very kind of her O.o

kittypot 0

if you knew your mom was on a diet or a health nut, trying to guilt her into eating pancakes was really thoughtless of you. you could have at least made her a healthy breakfast. mother's day is about her, not you. asshole.

magnerdian1763 0

#55 really? dont worry, it was a really nice thing of you to do! i would appreciate it, even if i was on a diet a little love never hurt anyone =)

... You don't know your mom well enough to know whether she watches her weight or not? Which foods she likes?

i presume you and your mom live in the same house. shouldn't you know what she does and doesn't eat? i don't eat pancakes but i'm pretty sure anyone who knows me somewhat well would realize that they shouldn't make them for me.

xThatRandomGirlx 0

#55- Who said they were trying to guilt her into doing this, or that she was a big health nut. It's not like they purposely inconvenienced her, just trying to do something nice for Mother's Day. If you ask me, you're the real asshole here.

christtt315 0

sounds like my mom haha. she would totally do the same thing. sucks for u man.

ThisIsTaboo 0

Wow, FYL. You should have eaten the pancakes yourself, pancakes are awesome.