By anonymous - 15/08/2010 13:12 - Netherlands

Today, I witnessed a series of nude old people cycling in the city. I was eating. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 935
You deserved it 5 355

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hurry up and splash lemon juice in your eyes B4 its too late...

Comments

lol u must have seen there "loose skin and old balls DISGUSTING" LOL

skyeyez9 24

I don't get grossed out easily, this wouldn't have ruined my appetite. I think its funny and random. Now if a smelly old homeless lady stood in front of you (while you were biting into a roast beef n cheese sammich) dropped her drawers, bent over and spread her ass cheeks THEN that would be gross and fml worthy.

I am guessing you ventured into a nudist colony, since it is not allowed to cycle naked in the Netherlands.

Jup, that's what I thought too, it's the only way this makes sense.

They don't have nude camping sites, beaches or swimming places in America?

eveyone else is captain, but you aren't allowed. maybe next lifetime >:}

Well can you iicaptain? That's really not for me to answer :)

Oh, is THAT what you meant?! I see. I will have to think about it.

sourgirl101 28

We have a nude beach here in South Florida but the waters are so rough! Guys need to hold their nuts while the waves rush in.

sourgirl101 28

Do you have nice beaches in England? I visited there when I was a teen. It rained the whole time):

Hahaha Pendatik, it's true though, your summers are even worse than ours. (Yes we are speaking in yours and ours now.) And well, Knut of course!

Yes he certainly did. Knut the polar bear is by far the greatest and most famous Knut in the history of England. Even though he's actually German.

sourgirl101 28

Yes Goodguys my Florida buddy! I've always called it "hungover" beach 'cause you know....

Yes I knew that all along. Too bad I had to tell you. (You seriously thought I thought you meant Knut the polar bear? That's insulting:p)

sourgirl101 28

177 Goodguys what? only once. I go all the time....with my binoculars(:

I wuz indeed. He is 'sort of old', that's a hell of an understatement. He's the oldest man on Earth, close to his thousandth birthday :o (And yes, but a polar bear?) Nice, those two storylines here :D

CovertMilitance 0

Okay big deal. Finish your food and go

feenicks 0

What did you expect? You are in the 'Nether' lands!!! nyuk nyuk nyuk

brookeface93 0

Haha......ik vind het wel zielig voor je.... XD FYL.

perdix 29

I hope you didn't choke on your weiner. I mean, the one you were trying to eat.

skiersam10 0

Where do you live, where random old people ride on bikes naked in public? I'm guessing a nudist colony, so this shouldn't be weird for you...