By Anonymous - 06/01/2012 22:13 - Denmark

Today, I saw a naked man for the first time in my life. It was the nude model in my art class. I was forced to draw wrinkles and fat rolls in places I didn't even know existed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 632
You deserved it 5 276

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I wonder how old the OP is that this is only the first time s/he has seen a naked man. Nonetheless, FYL.

ShroomsOnAcid 16

It is impossible to have internet access and avoid seeing a naked man. Impossible.

Comments

I wonder how old the OP is that this is only the first time s/he has seen a naked man. Nonetheless, FYL.

Torva_fml 16

College. Can't have naked models in school. (18-25)

Oasispetro1 4
ShroomsOnAcid 16

It is impossible to have internet access and avoid seeing a naked man. Impossible.

Starcatch77 20

And I'm just saying, OP would have to be a she since it'd be pretty hard for a GUY to never have seen a naked man (taking showers?) before.

@oasis, says the guy that looks like he's 14.

rawrautumnz 7

22- In high school, they can. Yesterday we watched a video with nude black males and females, when learning about slaves. Middle school, they brought a model in health class to teach us about it. So OP probably is in atleast high school.

Rules might be different in Denmark. I assume you guys are talking about the situation in the USA?

#55 They brought in a model when you were in middle school? Like a live human being or a plastic replica of the human body? If the former then wow.

There's a different school system in Denmark

Boo freakin hoo OP- all art students go through it I went through this 2 months ago- I had a wee freaked out moment but you get over it quickly- and I'm pretty sure the old man penis was the most traumatising this there not his fat rolls.

"in places I didn't know even existed." This man must have some secret mutations growing out of him, or Op doesn't know what a scrotum is. What places didn't you know existed? :D

38 - those are big words coming from what appears to be a 12 year old

Hey #99 lol I so did not need to think about that lol

51- I bet his mommy still changes his diapers and gives him baths. :D

Jakesterk96 8

She's clearly talking about the penis.

mattmadden 0

134- From your sense of humor it seems like it wasn't that long ago that your "mommy was changing your diapers" either.

38 - You seem to be a twelve year old boy. You also seem to be saying you've seen a naked man. I can now infer that you're gay, and have Internet connection, or just an alcoholic dad.

I've never (unintentionally!) come across a naked guy online, and I have wireless broadband... This cat is pushing a watermelon out of a lake. Your comment is invalid!

49 - Ever heard of parental control? ;)

bizarre_ftw 21

She could easily be a lesbian

Lights_Out_fml 6

But this was in OP's art class. If it's a mandatory class, you can't just choose not to do the work.

The second through I don't know how many women I saw naked in real life were through a college art class. None of them were skinny or young. It's part of being an artist.

exactly I mean the human body is actually amazing to draw once you get over the initial nakedness- you forget your drawing a nude person and you just focus on gaining skill that is mandatory in every art university college or school.

Fat rolls and wrinkles.... Hmm are you sure it's not a girl?

farnsworth 3

Draw the inner beauty u see I once posed for an art class at mars university :)

OP YDI not everyone can be small and beautiful by model standers. Each of us are beautiful in our own way, even the fattest or ugliest, if you're going to be an artist, you will need to stop being shallow and find the beauty within and bring it out for all to see. It is my understanding that, that is what a great arrest does

desireev 17

Yes.. Indeed. That is terrible. FYL for sure! But hey.. I guess you needed to know the male anatomy sooner or later..

Too right. Girls should at least know how to give wristies by the time they're 15...!

DKjazz 20

I googled wristies, and it turns out that "Wristies" is a brand of fingerless gloves. I saw they had a clearance section, and many lulz were had when I looked at the second search result.

ZombieLoveA 0

68- I laughed out loud at your comment and I don't know why...

ZombieLoveA 0

4- when glancing at your picture, you look like that chick from that 70's show.

desireev 17

75- Are you talking about Donna or Jackie? And thanks! ;)

Still, I, for one, would rather learn the opposite sex's anatomy by means of an attractive individual than someone they pulled out of a retirement home for a field trip. But that's just me.

116, Then you'd end up with unrealistic expectations of all people. At least this places the bar at an average level.

First time? Well, at least you got the unpleasant part out of the way first.

Thatoneguy021 0

I bet the OP could see the...breeze between the knees...

Maybe she likes fat men.. Just saying...

taintedayush 0

Well now you know they excist

gazzdogs 5

I believe excist does not exist in our language.

Can't. Everything has to come from something that already excist. And we ran out of materials.

At least you'll know what to expect now:) next time hopefully it will be without all the wrinkles

Mister_Triangle 21

I'd be a step up! OP I'm available!

gene818 13

#135, it's not triangular is it?

Are nude models ment to be total babes??

No, those are swimsuit models, and lingerie models. Nude models represent normal, real people.

ShroomsOnAcid 16

I'm pretty sure 8's question was a rhetorical one.

My apologies, 8, if that was the case. To be honest, I misread. I thought he said "AREN'T nude models..." My bad.

If this is what "real people" are then the human race is screwed...

Oh gosh. There should be at least SOME standards for nude modeling, for students.

No, there should not be. This type of art is not about the ideal, it's about reality.

ShroomsOnAcid 16

It's amazing how far our ideals have come from reality. This is especially true when it comes to women, at least here in the West. I can't even recall how many times I've heard a woman being called ugly because she does not conform to the modern standards of what a woman should look like, when in fact, that's exactly what most others would look like if they didn't do so either. We don't even realize how much we're actually altering our actual appearance (braces, plucking, waxing, hair styling, dyeing, makeup, creams, lotions, etc.) because it's something everybody does. It's okay to have preferences, and I am not one to stand against altering your appearance, but we still need to remember where we come from.

Couldn't agree more. It's like we look a little less human every generation. Let the age of the cyborg begin!

Sorry. I haven't been keeping my resolution. I also apologize for my child-sized penis. Those pills haven't exactly been working.