By babyeaternomnom - 30/06/2012 16:22 - Canada - Brampton

Today, I caught my elderly neighbour skinny-dipping in my pool. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 882
You deserved it 2 324

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

aswan10 3

Just let them go about there business :)

hockeyoceancity 13

There was only one person in the pool.

1337Anonymous911 3

But OP did not specify whether the neighbor was male or female.

hockeyoceancity 13

30- Are you trying to say being a male or female can change whether you're one or more persons?

The OP didn't say whether the elderly person was male or female so I used the word 'them' as a substitute for 'her' or 'him.'

Getting short on years, let it go.

kewlkate 9

It's grammatically correct to use the term "them" as a replacement of any gender related term if the gender isn't specified.

GuessWhatKids 13

Grandma's Facebook status: Just skinny dipped in my neighbor's pool, #YOLO

Oreohugzpenny 4

If it is in their pool who gives a shit? But in my pool hell no bitch!

Steve95401 49

I can't get that visual out of my mind. Yikes! OP is probably scarred for life now.

Redoxx_fml 22

That's why you have to put up a wall to keep the white walkers out of your pool.

I wonder if old people get extra wrinkly if they stay in the water for too long.

xXxIracebethxXx 14

I think she prefers to eat babies, though! ;o

Like a big walking, talking piece of cold KFC chicken. Yum yum!

mau5_17 0

Lol actually fully naked old people hence skinny dipping

Well, You can always start charging a fee. But don't let him near the hot tub!

heyy_tharr_ 5

Angel Beats? Possibly? Are you an otaku or am I crazyyyy??? Lol~

soccergurrll 8

Punch him in the face, call the cops, and get his ass arrested (at least for trespassing).

hockeyoceancity 13

You're a piece of shit if you hit an elder person for that reason.

He's a POS if he hits anyone for such a stupid reason. You know you'd get charges on you as well for assault, right? Especially since he isn't being a threat. The most the cops would do is put a towel around the old man and tell him to go home.

I was somewhat joking. I wouldn't punch him, I might call the cops if he knew what he was doing, and I'd definitely force him to leave.

asoptavlo14 6

32- assault for what? He was on his property trespassing.

73- What if the elderly person was senile, though? I bet you'd feel like an ass.

84- If he/she was senile enough to not realize they were skinny dipping in a pool that is not theirs, they should probably have a caretaker or be in a care facility... Who knows what they would do next; go into OP's house because it's "THEIRS", take off with OP's car because it's "THEIRS"? Lol... I have a feeling though that this old timer proooooobably just wanted to take a nice swim and didn't think their neighbor would see them.... Something along those lines, ya know?

Mhhh. Got nothing to lose when you're old.

hockeyoceancity 13

Incorrect, the elder was trying to lose their tan line!

Heck, you could even lose your virginity.

rcgirl2 11

Just walk away. Just walk away.

hockeyoceancity 13

Am I the only one wondering why OP's name is baby eater?

I just imagine her deep throating in search of sperm like a go gurt.

unknown_user5566 26

Why the hell would that image pop into your head?

flockz 19

maybe he/she thought it was the fountain of youth.