By greenroses92 - 19/08/2019 12:00

Today, I was called stupid by a customer, after I supposedly got his order wrong. He then threw his ice cream cone on the floor, tracked it around the store, and left. While I was cleaning it up, he came back and tripped me right into the mop water, spilling it everywhere. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 962
You deserved it 127

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I’d have kicked him out after he made his little mess. Yes, you may or may not have gotten his order wrong (personally, I don’t care if it’s off by a small detail like medium drink not large), but that does not entitle people to act like little asshats.

Alup132 22

Comments

I’d have kicked him out after he made his little mess. Yes, you may or may not have gotten his order wrong (personally, I don’t care if it’s off by a small detail like medium drink not large), but that does not entitle people to act like little asshats.

I think EVERY employee should have that authority. It’s one thing for a customer to get a little mad that they didn’t get close to what they want, but when they become belligerent little ***** like this guy and make a scene… instant ban, even temporary. Especially since he actually came back and made it worse.

Well, get the orders right! Best solution.

Alup132 22

I hope you defended yourself, and made the customer share in your mop water mess. That's ridiculous. Some people never grow up.

Sonotsuave 35

That’s absolutely absurd and childish. File a charge against him/her for that much harassment and trouble. Even if you did get their order wrong, that’s way over the top

I hope you know his name so you can charge him with assault.

tounces7 27

That's assault and he should have been arrested.