By xxxdwangelaxxx - 18/04/2009 21:08 - United States

Today, I went swinging with my friend at the park. Seeing a few cute guys playing basketball, I tried to act cute, laughing loudly and letting my hair fly all over the place. Just as they look over the swing broke. I fell on my face, my jeans sliding down, mooning them. They laughed hysterically. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 125
You deserved it 34 630

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ohhhhshizzz 0

Dude the first, first not to call first. #1 youre awesome:) Bahaha, and you know what you kind of deserved that. laughing loud is obnoxious. you should have just acted normal, or even went over and watched them play there are easier ways straight forward that get you noticed., but your life is ****** up too.

FML has taught me to never try and impress people because bad stuff happens to you when you do. Also, I LOVE swings. You can never be too old!

Comments

Well, that's only exactly why I never show off.

And that's what you get for trying to be an attention *****, Attention *****!

clemsonfan92 0

if you were cute, and i were one of the guys playing basketball, i would've walked over and helped you up. and been a gentleman. that way i would have a new girl.

dacman48 0

you soo freakin deserved that. im a guy, and i HATE girls who do all that extra stuff to attract attention. makes em look like such ******

wtf loose fitted jeans do you have for them to slide off that easily or maybe you unbuttoned them beforehand so when they did look over you can pull it off quicker

SpunkT 0

How the hell is that cute? That's obnoxious.

alyssamarie218 0

for future reference: Unless I knew her, I would stay the hell away from a girl acting like that.

designedlikedice 0

YDI for being plain stupid. Laughing loudly is annoying.