By xxxdwangelaxxx - 18/04/2009 21:08 - United States

Today, I went swinging with my friend at the park. Seeing a few cute guys playing basketball, I tried to act cute, laughing loudly and letting my hair fly all over the place. Just as they look over the swing broke. I fell on my face, my jeans sliding down, mooning them. They laughed hysterically. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 125
You deserved it 34 630

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ohhhhshizzz 0

Dude the first, first not to call first. #1 youre awesome:) Bahaha, and you know what you kind of deserved that. laughing loud is obnoxious. you should have just acted normal, or even went over and watched them play there are easier ways straight forward that get you noticed., but your life is ****** up too.

FML has taught me to never try and impress people because bad stuff happens to you when you do. Also, I LOVE swings. You can never be too old!

Comments

MukyDaCookie 0

Hahahaha! You broke a swing! That's the real FML here. Forget you mooned a guy, he likes that.

djqlue 0

why are there so many "you deserved that one". How could she have anticipated the swing breaking...

#14 I doubt she was a fatass. If you ride that swing really hard like a lot of older kids do, its bound to break. Especially if the playground is old.

soft. just go talk to them and stop being obnoxious and annoying. YDI

Wear a belt and this won't happen. I wear loose jeans (I'm a guy too) and I can't even picture my jeans sliding down like that. Your jeans must have been like 4x too big.

Hmm, use of 'swinging with my friend at the park' has a completely different meaning here...

anon931 0

Should've gotten jeans in a smaller size. Or wear a belt. but still, FYL

when you said you and your friend went "swinging" i had a different idea of what you were doing...