By xxxdwangelaxxx - 18/04/2009 21:08 - United States

Today, I went swinging with my friend at the park. Seeing a few cute guys playing basketball, I tried to act cute, laughing loudly and letting my hair fly all over the place. Just as they look over the swing broke. I fell on my face, my jeans sliding down, mooning them. They laughed hysterically. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 125
You deserved it 34 630

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ohhhhshizzz 0

Dude the first, first not to call first. #1 youre awesome:) Bahaha, and you know what you kind of deserved that. laughing loud is obnoxious. you should have just acted normal, or even went over and watched them play there are easier ways straight forward that get you noticed., but your life is ****** up too.

FML has taught me to never try and impress people because bad stuff happens to you when you do. Also, I LOVE swings. You can never be too old!

Comments

I'm pretty sure what you describe being "Cute" is really just annoying, so you kinda deserve it, next time you should just talk to them... but i still pity you cause if they laughed at you mooning them....ouch, it isn't saying anything good now is it?

"They all laughed hysterically." SO DID I!! ahahahah sorry FYL and YDI

I like people saying if she's facing the guys when she falls, they wouldn't see her ass. She's lying on the ******' ground. Her ass is facing the sky. If they're taller than a few inches, which I assume they are because there is no mention of them being mystical sprites, they'll see everything...

Hm. Wear a belt, kthx. No one ever wants to see that much in public.

curryndricegirll 0

So how did she fall face first? Well, if you're going really high (so that it would break) then, in mid-forward motion, the swing would break and throw you off into the distance. Her pants slid down, because they must have been just a little bit loose, but then if you try to move forward with your knee still down, your pants will slide down. They saw her butt, because she was flat on the ground. It doesn't matter if she was facing them or not.

The key is to then laugh hysterically at yourself. Life happens.

maniac1993 0

You deserved it EPIC FAIL. My solution is. Don't ever try to impress people.. duh My friend tried once when trying to cross a lake and he fell in I laughed

Tick_fml 0

YDI, not because the swing broke - noone could have anticipated that, I think - but because laughing loudly is annoying and unattractive and a poor way of attracting male attention. You were overdoing it. Besides that, I hope you have a nice ass.