By xxxdwangelaxxx - 18/04/2009 21:08 - United States

Today, I went swinging with my friend at the park. Seeing a few cute guys playing basketball, I tried to act cute, laughing loudly and letting my hair fly all over the place. Just as they look over the swing broke. I fell on my face, my jeans sliding down, mooning them. They laughed hysterically. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 125
You deserved it 34 630

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ohhhhshizzz 0

Dude the first, first not to call first. #1 youre awesome:) Bahaha, and you know what you kind of deserved that. laughing loud is obnoxious. you should have just acted normal, or even went over and watched them play there are easier ways straight forward that get you noticed., but your life is ****** up too.

FML has taught me to never try and impress people because bad stuff happens to you when you do. Also, I LOVE swings. You can never be too old!

Comments

Magus_fml 0
Rokinbassmaster 0

I'm glad that I'm not the only one that saw "I went swinging with my friend" and thought nasty.

#14 I ******* DIED LAUGHING HEARING THAT! LMFAO!!!

Blardo 0

Wait a minute....So you're swinging right. You're facing them. When the swing broke you fell on your face and your pants fell down. How is your ass facing them when it shouldn't be?

This sounds pretty BS to me. Most swings don't break easily just for starters. And how do your pants fall down as you fall off a swing. Especially if you're falling face first. If you fell face first the swing must have been going back rather than forward and you simply would have been tipped off. And as someone else pointed out, if you landed on your face and had been facing them, you wouldn't have been mooning them.

May I just point out that this is not an FML, this is an embarrassing moment. Biiiig difference. One's hilarious, ironic and rare, the other happens all the time and is dull to read.

youaresofucked 0

beinng mooned by a girl is a treat

Laughing loudly isn't cute it's annoying.