By xxxdwangelaxxx - 18/04/2009 21:08 - United States

Today, I went swinging with my friend at the park. Seeing a few cute guys playing basketball, I tried to act cute, laughing loudly and letting my hair fly all over the place. Just as they look over the swing broke. I fell on my face, my jeans sliding down, mooning them. They laughed hysterically. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 125
You deserved it 34 630

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ohhhhshizzz 0

Dude the first, first not to call first. #1 youre awesome:) Bahaha, and you know what you kind of deserved that. laughing loud is obnoxious. you should have just acted normal, or even went over and watched them play there are easier ways straight forward that get you noticed., but your life is ****** up too.

FML has taught me to never try and impress people because bad stuff happens to you when you do. Also, I LOVE swings. You can never be too old!

Comments

not understanding the YDI, when the basic problem happened cause the swing broke... which i don't think was a result of laughing loudly

oh man that sucks xD You didnt deserve that, really.

hahaha that is an epic fail!!! you just pwned yourself!!!

For some reason I get the feeling that the OP is pretty young. Not because she was at a park, but because she thinks such juvenile things such as "laughing loudly" and "letting her hair fly all over the place" are cute and attractive. Also, why weren't you swinging while facing the guys you thought were cute? Because if you were facing them and landed on your face, you wouldn't have mooned them.

soannoyed123 0

lmao that sucks so much. at least they didn't know who you were.

4bbaf9d3caaa8f84 20

#9: lol so true to the OP: FYL because that is mortifying but YDI for trying to show off on the bright side, they didn't see you "try to be cute" because that is just embarrassing

That's what you get for acting annoying.

now you know that showing your ass gets more attention than laughing loud.

ok so who in this world has not done something stupid to get a guys attention (or girls) give the OP a break!!!