By xxxdwangelaxxx - 18/04/2009 21:08 - United States

Today, I went swinging with my friend at the park. Seeing a few cute guys playing basketball, I tried to act cute, laughing loudly and letting my hair fly all over the place. Just as they look over the swing broke. I fell on my face, my jeans sliding down, mooning them. They laughed hysterically. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 125
You deserved it 34 630

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ohhhhshizzz 0

Dude the first, first not to call first. #1 youre awesome:) Bahaha, and you know what you kind of deserved that. laughing loud is obnoxious. you should have just acted normal, or even went over and watched them play there are easier ways straight forward that get you noticed., but your life is ****** up too.

FML has taught me to never try and impress people because bad stuff happens to you when you do. Also, I LOVE swings. You can never be too old!

Comments

Nice letting them have a sample of the goods is always a good plan.

haa haaa ... That's really funny right now but I'm sure it wasn't at the time ... LOL Next time try something much simpler. :) Good Luck! Make sure you don't fall off another swing anytime soon.

Exactly. As long as you have a cute ass it's all good. They were amused, got to see your.. bits, and now there's no awkward icebreaker! 'Hey, you watched my pants fall off yesterday... wanna get lunch?'

average_girl 0

hahaha thats what always happens when u try 2 impress somebody

You fukhead, don't flirt with guys, be yourself. Duh. You deserve that one.

haha, thats really funny, but..if you broke the swing, im wondering if you're obese.

ohboyy 0

gosh #102 needs to shut up I think it's hilarious, I guess trying to get a guy's attention is considered "not being yourself;" How loose were your pants ?

tiltwrestler 0