By mynameisarmpit - 15/11/2010 06:48

Today, I went out to eat with my girlfriend. The waiter came up and was being nice. He said, "What can I get you two gentlemen?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 719
You deserved it 4 670

Same thing different taste

Top comments

could be worse, he could have what can I get you two ladies?

At least if your girlfriend cries she can soak the tears up with her mustache.

Comments

I read this as "Today, I went to eat out my girlfriend..." I can say I was a little concerned at first.

awww good on you op for having the heart to date an ugly shim! :p

78, She could still put a cute bow, barette, clip, whatever in her hair, or maybe styled it a little more feminine? Length no longer matters in a cut, the STYLE does though.

Traitor. But seriously, I hate fussing with doodads in my hair. Well, except for hats. I'm a sucker for hats. You can style a short cut to look feminine without bows and such. The cut makes all the difference.

JustJess666 0

wow that's ****** up. I'm not the prettiest girl but when I wear my shirt that says "ask your girl what my dick tastes like" no one thinks I really have a dick. maybe she should take a long look in the mirror. cuz that's not good if she looks like a man. also you should just come out of the closet as a fag cuz there is an underlining problem here. you really like men not chicks.

how the hell is that a FYL ? FHL! she's the one who was thought to be a man.

Haha, same thing happened with me and my ex, only they thought he was a girl. FYL though, OP :/

Your girlfriend's name wouldn't happen to be Justin Bieber, would it?

msapp2 0

its ok. for a long time wen me and my gf went out to eat the waitress would say can i help you ladies? i had an fro. it happened more then once

OMG OP!! Your girlfriend is a bull dyke and this is obviously your FML because your the only on who couldn't tell. hahahaha