By mynameisarmpit - 15/11/2010 06:48

Today, I went out to eat with my girlfriend. The waiter came up and was being nice. He said, "What can I get you two gentlemen?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 719
You deserved it 4 670

Same thing different taste

Top comments

could be worse, he could have what can I get you two ladies?

At least if your girlfriend cries she can soak the tears up with her mustache.

Comments

awks 0

awkward for you then ☆〜(ゝ。∂)

face it your girl looks like a baboon's colon. lol!!!

ChibiKarr 3

Am I the only one who read this as, "Today, I went to eat out my girlfriend..."? I figured the waiter was there to bring a napkin. I guess the mind sees what it chooses to see.

sourgirl101 28

I saw that too, but than again, I have a dirty mind. Nice to see I'm not the only one. Who needs a napkin went he could just wipe his face off with the inside of her thighs? Btw Doc, you're 69.(:

RedPillSucks 31

Damn you DocBastard!!! I'm not suppose to laugh out loud at work! It pisses off the psych patients!

marinus, er, suniram, are you saying you're quicker-witted (quick-witteder?) than I, have a greater sense of decorum than I, or both?

JustJess666 0

wow yea I saw that too. but no napkins needed cuz apparently she looks like a man so he can just use her beard or ball sack to clean his face off.

was your hair nice? did you have on make up? girlie cloths? or, are you overweight and unkempt!

Use that as a excuse to use the "back door" in bed tonight! Role playing is awesome!

wow u have a fetish for girls who are manly.

RedPillSucks 31

OP. Your girlfriend should have replied: *The only tip you're gonna get is when you suck my dick!*

rainbowveins2010 6