By mynameisarmpit - 15/11/2010 06:48

Today, I went out to eat with my girlfriend. The waiter came up and was being nice. He said, "What can I get you two gentlemen?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 719
You deserved it 4 670

Same thing different taste

Top comments

could be worse, he could have what can I get you two ladies?

At least if your girlfriend cries she can soak the tears up with her mustache.

Comments

It could have been an honest mistake on the waiters part. I've called clearly female people, sir before because I was rushed and scatter brained. OR, your chick really does look masculine. In which case she hopefully took the waiters mistake to mind and looked at herself..A little makeup and a pretty hair cut work wonders :)

RedPillSucks 31

She may just have short hair. A lot of people make this mistake because this society seems to think girls must have long flowing hair.

So his girlfriend is beautiful on the inside and handsome on the outside.

hehe, he thought ur girl friend was a guy...

Don't worry OP, I get that occasionally too.

She probably deserved it.. Now a days too many women try to prove some kind of point by cutting their hair short without realizing that it just makes them look like a man.. Nothing more..

Sinkhole 26

Maybe she just likes having her hair short... shocking, right? Maybe you didn't know it, but we have the right to choose having our hair short based only on the fact that we like it like that!

NettotWSecnarf 0

Or we cut our hair because it's so much easier to manage than long hair and uses less shampoo. Or because it's too hot in the summer for long hair. Or maybe she's a swimmer or a gymnist and long hair would get in the way and she has a small chest or a strong build from those.

You mean to tell me that EVERY girl with a sassy short haircut chose it as a statement of rebellion against the media's unrealistic presentation of cascading waterfalls of luxurious hair as epitome of feminine grace, and all that is womanly and beautiful?  You're saying EVERY short-tressed woman chose to chop off her crowning glory to not only say, "No, media, hair is not the embodiment of feminine sexual power; I rely on my inner sensuality to obtain a robust and enthusiastic sexual partner, who can pleasure me far better than any supposedly ******-inducing shampoo. 'Washing my hair' will no longer be a manipulative way for me to get time to myself; I have every right to assert the value of my independence by demanding it for its sake alone,"; but ALSO chose a short cut that emphasizes her facial features, thereby emphasizing her message of, "I have no reason to hide my face behind false signifiers of worth. I am a strong, unique individual, equally as worthy as any man. Look at my eyes, media-- I see through your materialistic lies! Look at my nose-- I smell your shallow bullshit! Here's my mouth! I will NOT shut up and accept this role you're forcing on me quietly ANY LONGER!"? They ALL thought that?!  *sniff* And to think, my mommy told me I was special.      

Hmm, a polyandrous marriage *would* be a powerful socio-political statement of feminine equality... Tell you what. If you can convince Mr. Doe that you'd make a good brother-husband, I will. But you've gotta pay for the bed size upgrade, and bring your own whiskey. ;)

Wow Jane you rock girl. You're an idiot to have said that. A girl cuts her hair for many other reasons, but not that one. Epic Fail on U!

Tinasia 0

I know how she feels... in elementary and middle school. But not anymore :)

Ricky_Ford 0

Beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder lol