By Anonymous - 10/01/2013 12:20 - Slovakia

Today, I went out for dinner with my long-term crush, who turned out to be a huge dog person. He asked me which dog breed I like the most. In an attempt to reply with both Labrador and Doberman, I accidentally said Dumbledore. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 089
You deserved it 9 615

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh yeah that breed of dog is awesome, very loyal, but they have a bad habit of humping things.

I thought the Dumbledore was a breed of goat, with the really long beard and all... The canine version of this would be pretty awesome.

Comments

Mf2307 15

when say something wrong it can be quite funny

my 2 favorite breeds are the German Shorthaired pointer and the Alaskan Malamute, which I would neglect to even mention because it would just be a mute pointer.

Lichinamo 33

What about this insinuates she's a ****?

LOL I, and I'm sure many could agree, would be so into you after a response like that. :)

I don't really see the fml here. I mean, even if he isn't a Harry Potter fan its not like what you said was that embarassing.

Shutop! Combination of shut up and stop...

If I ever see a mixed breed Lab/Doberman in my rescue work, I'm going to insist we call it a Dumbledore.

Depends on if it's male or female. :P When we get surrenders we usually keep the name they have, but strays we name ourselves, same with newborns. We've had an Albus cross our threshold (Albus was a cat, though), we've had several Siriuses (black dogs, no surprises), and one Harry Potter (Harry Potter was a black guinea pig, with a white forehead marking). I've named an unnamed brown tabby Minerva, and we nicknamed this giant fluffy white Persian we had (whose surrendered name was Snuggles) 'Voldemort' because he was positively evil, probably bipolar, and had a tendency to try and claw your eyes out if he didn't like you (he hated me, I usually worked with the dogs). We didn't officially change his name, mostly because I can't think of anyone who would adopt a cat named 'Voldemort' without being suspicious about his nature. >.> We had two husky mothers from a mill seizure give birth at the same time - one, we named her and all of her puppies after constellations, the other? After characters from Star Trek. Bunch of geeks run this rescue, I tell you. My dog (Border Collie/Shetland Sheepdog/Box of Hair) was surrendered with the name 'Axo', which sounds like 'Asshole' when you yell it from the porch. My partner renamed him Jackson because it still had the 'x' sound, and because he walks exactly to the beat of Billie Jean if you listen to it while taking him for a walk. And he's black and white. He also does a trick we call the Jackson Five, where you tell him 'Jackson, Five' and he high-fives you.