By Anonymous - 10/01/2013 12:20 - Slovakia

Today, I went out for dinner with my long-term crush, who turned out to be a huge dog person. He asked me which dog breed I like the most. In an attempt to reply with both Labrador and Doberman, I accidentally said Dumbledore. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 089
You deserved it 9 615

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh yeah that breed of dog is awesome, very loyal, but they have a bad habit of humping things.

I thought the Dumbledore was a breed of goat, with the really long beard and all... The canine version of this would be pretty awesome.

Comments

KingCeltic77 18

Do you and Hagrid walk dogs together? Probably not, those three-headed dogs are pretty aggressive.

maybe its just me, but that probably would've won me over!

bmgt 4

Huge dogs are my choice over the smaller varieties as well.

I'd laugh at that and start a convo over it. If he doesn't want to be with you over something like that, it's his loss, not yours, OP. IMO, that would be a cute story to tell friends about a first date.

That would be a dumbledor since Labrador's generally act dumb sometimes & if crossed with a Doberman it'd be like a dumb, yet protective dog that goes insane later in life because its brain keeps growing (as dobie's brains do) while the skull however, doesn't.

I was really conflicted on whether to like this or not, because I really like your picture. But this was just one stupid comment.

onorexveritas 23

I love dumbledores!!!! xD hilarious.