Wet dream

By Annettedarling - 21/04/2017 23:00 - United Kingdom

Today, my dog acted out a scene from Disney with me, by causing me and a member of the opposite sex to fall into a river after tangling our legs with the lead. No, it didn't lead to marriage, just me being yelled at. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 992
You deserved it 523

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Gngr_Grl 26

When my eyes initially scanned this fml, they caught the words "my dog acted out," "sex," and "with me." This was a much MUCH milder fml than the one my brain initially had a split second of horror over.

United Airlines 2

Sadly it only works with dalmations

Comments

United Airlines 2

Sadly it only works with dalmations

You mean acting out a romantic scene from a Disney movie in real life doesn't result in marriage? Darn, no wonder running away from a dance from my partner at midnight and leaving my shoe behind on the steps never worked.

The thing that makes this FML even better is that it even takes place in Britain like the film.

Gngr_Grl 26

When my eyes initially scanned this fml, they caught the words "my dog acted out," "sex," and "with me." This was a much MUCH milder fml than the one my brain initially had a split second of horror over.

Josh Jaron Avid 5

I kind half freaked seeing that too. after reading I was fine

Her surname wasn't deville by any chance?

OP's would have to be since OP is female (or the mobile app is still screwed up, I don't really know).

Lobby_Bee 17

The key for this to work is, it needs to be your 101th time. The path to happiness is only 100 more tries away, good luck my friend!

Wow my first FML to be published! Haha yes in took place in London. Battersea park not regent's park sadly which would have made it funnier! I do live near the church where they get married to in the live action remake of it though! :)

clairecurses 19

Either your dog thinks your love life sucks, or you need to stop letting them watch 101 dalmations with you lol

I'm a little concerned with you and your dog using lead.