By Anonymous - 11/02/2011 15:46 - United States

Today, I watched my grandfather try and park his car inside the storage area for shopping carts, thinking it was a parking space. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 412
You deserved it 3 514

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This happens all the friggin time!!! It always baffles me that these people are still allowed to drive.

Comments

fyi for having an idiot grandpa, if hes that clueless on the road he shouldnt be driving and should have his drivers license removed right away!!

nickflackafury 0

sounds more like a **** his life.

OhFiona1 0

I wish my grandpa was that adorable!

eccentricrabbit 0

Why didn't you help him? :-s You just "watched," ? Just out of curiosity. OhFiona1.. Not adorable.. If he was trying to do that, imagine what else he could do while driving. He could injure himself or someone else. :-( I'd be concerned if that was my grandad.

...... i totally understand.... my dad does the same thing at walmart .... everytime and its always the same cart holder....

Princessard 4

U guys never heard the whole story though! My grandpa some how still has his license and he has alzheimers...rediculous right? So anyway my mom needed to move the car closed and grandpa wanted to do it. My mom gave him the keys and we went inside payless cuz I needed to get a pair of flip flops. A few mintues passed while my mom was waiting by the front of the store for grandpa and I went to check out. Suddently i hear my mom yelling "DAD NO!" and runs outside while I'm in line mortified! I hear cars honking, my mom yelling, and the cashier laughing his ass off. I still on to this day think he thought he was parking into a garage... and my mother hasn't told grandma the story...