By ktiskool - 01/08/2013 04:03 - United States - Imperial

Today, I was watching my 3-year-old sister play in the bathtub. She started screaming at her toys, saying "You're staying under the water until you DIE!" She then looked at me and cackled. I share a room with this demon child. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 436
You deserved it 4 147

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Wait until she wants the room all to herself . . . mwah-hah-hah! Whatever you do, don't lend her your knife.

She needs to switch to decaf. Or just change her from zombie movies to Sesame Street.

Comments

hateevryone 14

Lmao its kinda hilarious but disturbing at the same time.

Oh, all children seem like little demons at a young age. Right now, my five year old nephew spends time everyday telling me he's going to kill the baby growing inside of me.

Darren22 12

Subject matter aside, she sounds incredibly verbose for a 3 year old. All the better for the child therapy really.

middlenamefrank 8

Honestly, I find that concerning. Take a good, close look at her schedule...is she left alone with any adult consistently? Someone could, very possibly, be abusing her.

Or she just being kid. I used to do that all the time. Including kidnapp, abuse, etc. I'm fine and I learned its ok to play with toys but never a real person.

EgyptianPride98 8

I know the feeling, OP, I really do. I share a room with my little sister and last year, she made an entire PowerPoint titled "How to Manipulate Your Siblings"...

My 2 year old likes to grab water guns, point them at people and say "prepare to die". I have no idea where she got that from.