By ktiskool - 01/08/2013 04:03 - United States - Imperial

Today, I was watching my 3-year-old sister play in the bathtub. She started screaming at her toys, saying "You're staying under the water until you DIE!" She then looked at me and cackled. I share a room with this demon child. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 433
You deserved it 4 147

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Wait until she wants the room all to herself . . . mwah-hah-hah! Whatever you do, don't lend her your knife.

She needs to switch to decaf. Or just change her from zombie movies to Sesame Street.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

When she turns out to be a killer psychopath, I hope you feel wrong

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Oh no, I was really ****** up, I am serving life in prison

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I get a window of an hour per day to use FML

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Mobility badge? I am frequently transported between prisons as no one place can contain my absurd humour and silly antics

*hands key to motel room* Make it quick, you two. I use that room as a temporary drug house.

That brings a whole new meaning to 'get a room.'

Private messages were invented for a reason

*loads gun* *aims gun at LondonMunich and MateRicks* GET OUT. NOW. *waits for them to run*

mif_fml 27

You forgot *BANG* *BANG* There we go.

This is the shittiest stretch of comments ever. One cat-lady (man) doesn't understand the other one isn't actually in jail. Probably why he accepts the drowning thing. The other one is just as bad. Not even Doc could perform surgery well enough to save this thread of garbage

I may have made my toys do battle when I was little, but I never drowned them.

\ 28

This is behavior I'd keep an eye on. It could evolve into something worse

LOVELIVELAUG 4

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

You don't know anything about these people! It'd be safe to say she didn't teach that because she wouldn't have a reason to write this. Wow, common sense is rare.

#6 you just found out why world peace am still a long way away.

nice work #32... besides, Jimi Hendrix (greatest rock musician ever lived and musical genius) said: the world will know peace when the power of love overcomes the love of power. THAT is the reason we dont have world peace.

Obey_StudBoii 23

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

That's how everything starts out for a criminal in the making. Next thing you know, she will start torturing animals before killing them then upgrade to mankind later on in life, obviously. :P In all seriousness now, I would just monitor her behavior for now to determine if she needs to see a head doctor or not. I agree that it's probably just a phase with her toys though... hopefully.

Head doctor? xD you mean psychologist or to therapy or something like that right?

perdix 29

Wait until she wants the room all to herself . . . mwah-hah-hah! Whatever you do, don't lend her your knife.

150493x 29

I hope she isn't pretending those toys are you. I'd sleep with one eye open.

"Gripping your pillow tight. Exit light Enter night"

She needs to switch to decaf. Or just change her from zombie movies to Sesame Street.

kunlunkid 3

Tell her she's part of a "ghost family" and encourage her to walk through a closed glass door to prove it. Problem solved!

Ari1337 15

and when she walks out unscathed, we call the priest right?

BradTheBrony 19

Priest? **** no, we need a NINJA priest. Not sure those exist, so somebody train Father Rodriguez in Ninjutsu.

Who are you going to call? Ghostbusters!

Damned_Architect 25

OP's sister is quite articulate for a 3 year old, too bad that talent is being used for evil.

Oh geez yah now I can relax.. Far better that all children are demons instead of just one :0

If everyone knew the twisted stuff that goes on in preschoolers' heads they'd be legitimately terrified.

nattynatters 14

Exactly. I used to quote one of Scars lines from Lion King with my toys, "You will never see the light of day again." I was a weird kid.

No kidding... I was watching my 5 and 3 year old sisters play house one day. The five year old was mommy and she was taking care of her little girl. It was cute until mommy had to go to work... And put the 3 year old in a corner, saying "you have to stay in jail now until I say you can come out!" Then she piled a barrier of toys around the corner so she was actually trapped in. That was when I got a bit scared and left the room.

you just left your 3 year sister in a jail made out of toys?

So what I'm sure she'll get out eventually, no prison in the world can deal with a three year old for long