By ktiskool - 01/08/2013 04:03 - United States - Imperial

Today, I was watching my 3-year-old sister play in the bathtub. She started screaming at her toys, saying "You're staying under the water until you DIE!" She then looked at me and cackled. I share a room with this demon child. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 436
You deserved it 4 147

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Wait until she wants the room all to herself . . . mwah-hah-hah! Whatever you do, don't lend her your knife.

She needs to switch to decaf. Or just change her from zombie movies to Sesame Street.

Comments

If she ever tells you she'll kill you, i think it would be safest to make preparations to move to your own place.

the father's name, is it Dexter Morgan?

Wow.. There has been a couple of these kinds of fml lately. Maybe we don't need to worry about zombies so much.. Lol.. The phase will pass.

Maybe you should stop including her when you watch Dexter as a family.

I would seriously tell your parents about the what she did and make them talk to her and make her understand that that is not right. take your toys away and reinforce the idea that that's not right

GetOffMyLevel 8
katina1236 20

All children present as a sociopath and psychopath it's completely normal. Because of this law enforcement and psychiatrists dislike labelling a child as a sociopath or psychopath because their brains aren't fully developed.

Relax ... it's a toddler ... When I was a kid, I made up stories with my Barbie dolls where they'd fight and plan to kill each other. There was always one 'evil' Barbie who tried to kill the others and they had to fight back. Those were the best stories. And as far as I know, I didn't turn out to be a psychopath. Just let her play, be glad she has a lot of imagination and makes her own stories. Maybe she'll turn out to be a very creative person.

Make sure you're never the first one to fall asleep!!! Or learn to sleep with one eye open, put a bell on her bed skirt so you hear her coming..lol these are just suggestions cuz some people are born crazy!!! Watch your back.

Ever seen a horror movie? It's either her or you.