By bluehairedfreakgirl - 01/06/2009 03:12 - United States

Today, I was walking down the sidewalk and heard a little girl ask her dad why I had blue hair. He said, "Sometimes drugs will make people do stupid things." FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 502
You deserved it 38 713

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Okay, the dad's an idiot. Nothing at all wrong with blue hair. Crayon coloured hair =/= Drug user

Thats ****** up. I have green hair and I dont do drugs.

Comments

johnnyub40 0

#51...how does it make me ignorant to think you look like a retard with blue hair? What enlightenment am i missing by sticking to my normal hair color? And doesn't calling the dad a "narrow-minded douche" pretty much make you the same thing #60? Thought you flag flyers were supposed to be all accepting of others and their opinions, no matter how different than your own.

Teresa257 0

You should've turned around and said,"And sometimes drugs make a person have a kid as ugly as you." That would've set him off!

the dads ****** up. its a style. the dads giving his daughter the wrong ideas.

The dad is absolutely correct. Certainly no one not under the influence would have blue hair.

Shizden 0

A drug is anything that affects the body or mind. Even caffeine is a drug. I'm 100% sure you have all done drugs before. Maybe not marijuane, cocaine, or heroin, but theres millions of drugs. Whether they are good for you or bad for you is another thing entirely. OP- That father is an ignorant twat. Keep your hair however you like it. It's your hair not his. If everyone had the same clean-cut haircut or liked the same things, it would be a boring life.

Wow. I'd have talked some smack back.. It'll be interesting to see how his child turns out. Besides, 68 has a great point.

interruptive_cow 0

Don't dye your hair a strange color and then be surprised when people think you are strange.

AK 2

God, why do half the people here actually think that the dad actually meant "dyed hair == drugs"? Obviously he was only referring to how stupid the OP is. And he's right.

suaveneanderthal 0

I hate to say it OP but YDI. I seriously thought about getting dreadlocks last summer and probably would have had it not been for all the negative stereotypes surrounding people with dreadlocks, if you're gonna do something like that to express yourself you just gotta be ready to hear comments like the one from that uninformed father.