By bluehairedfreakgirl - 01/06/2009 03:12 - United States

Today, I was walking down the sidewalk and heard a little girl ask her dad why I had blue hair. He said, "Sometimes drugs will make people do stupid things." FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 504
You deserved it 38 714

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Okay, the dad's an idiot. Nothing at all wrong with blue hair. Crayon coloured hair =/= Drug user

Thats ****** up. I have green hair and I dont do drugs.

Comments

I have blue hair as well and get the same shit from ignorant people that can't possibly comprehend it's not related to criminal activity or drug use. It's truly sad.

To all of you people that say dyed hair isn't normal I would like you to tell me what "normal" is.

DancingMouse 4

That's the point where I would've turned around and said something snarky. Who cares what color your hair is? People who assume that people do drugs just because they have tattoos, dyed hair, or piercings are ignorant and need to expand their views on the world a bit. I feel sorry for that guy's daughter, having to grow up thinking that just because someone's different means that they take drugs.

YDI for having blue hair. if you dont do drugs you shouldnt be offended, and theres nothing wrong with blue hair, but if you dont want people to make assumptions because of it they you shouldnt have it. however, it says nowhere in there that you dont do drugs, so im gonna assume you do, and im curious why your offended?

Blue hair is awesome! I've had green (when blue didn't work out), deep blue, pink (when red didn't work out), and (twice) red hair. Even had the red fade to an awesome orange! It's not about being "edgy" or anything, it's a personal expression. Nobody has hair that grows in a mohawk or any of the other hair styles; same thing as that. And I've gotten all kinds of positive comments from people, especially kids and people at my work. At first I was amazed at how many people wanted to hear about how I dyed it, but now I consider it normal. :) I love my red hair especially, feels more natural for my personality than my dark blond. Nothing wrong with dying your hair, but be prepared for the negative responses. If you can't shake it off, maybe not for you. OH and did people consider that using the name "bluehairedfreakgirl" means she's comfortable with being different? Sounds like my type of girl, actually. ;)

LJtheGreat 0

YDI for looking like a dumbass. Blue hair? It doesn't get much dumber than that.

Kira_fml 0

Nothing wrong with having blue hair but I feel like you shouldn't be surprised about comments like that.

Does that mean Marge Simpson is on drugs?

soccergirl37 0

Just because someone has dyed hair does not mean they do drugs. I am an honors student attending MIT, got a 2350 on the SAT, all things that are not typical of a drug user. My hair is black and green. Stupid people and their stupid steroetypes