By bluehairedfreakgirl - 01/06/2009 03:12 - United States

Today, I was walking down the sidewalk and heard a little girl ask her dad why I had blue hair. He said, "Sometimes drugs will make people do stupid things." FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 502
You deserved it 38 713

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Okay, the dad's an idiot. Nothing at all wrong with blue hair. Crayon coloured hair =/= Drug user

Thats ****** up. I have green hair and I dont do drugs.

Comments

Squidipus 0

Why does anyone think anyone else cares about their comments?

blackberry_fml 0

I'm assuming you're pretty young, and going through the "punk, emo, indie" phase that some kids go through. Hopefully you'll grow out of it and realize that you're not going to be able to do anything good with your life with blue hair. No one will take you seriously. I don't agree with those conservative parents that say any kid that's "different" does drugs. Cuz not all do, half of them and "straight edge" and all that. So yeah, I don't think you deserve it, I just hope, for the sake of your future, that its just a phase. I went through it to, got tattoos and piercings and all that. (never had crazy colored hair though, except i dyed my bangs pink at one point) but I realized that all of that it just for the younger crowd. Just something that we had to experience. I'm glad I got over it before I got tattoos down my arms or something. So, Good Luck!

And yet you didn't end your story with "I don't do drugs" so we are left assuming you do. Get over it.

calmthefuck_down 0
abyssion1337 0

stop whining, this isn't an FML this is you trying to get attention, STOP IT

_mcs_ 0

#5 There is more than one person on this planet with blue hair :/ Seriously, how stupid was that comment? #97 If they were trying to get attention over the freakin internet, this is not how anyone would go about it. Seriously. Terrible father, there's nothing wrong with blue hair or hair of any other colour.

Don't worry about it i get comments like that from people all the time about my peircings and dyed hair it's best just not to pay attention to what they say or like i did at first poke flaws in the way they look.

i hate people like that. :( ive had pinks, reds, orange, green, blues, purple.. .. pretty much every color. ive never done drugs. the gall of some people will never cease to amaze me. my picture on my check card is of me with pink hair, and a woman ringing me up once told me "im very glad you came to your senses, you looked ugly like that." people are so closed-minded and awful.