By I suck :( - 07/05/2014 21:25 - United States - Louisville

Today, I was trolling on a My Little Pony forum. I was midway through typing a big post, calling them all a bunch of attention-seeking losers who act like morons because their parents never loved them, when I broke down in tears, realizing I'd just perfectly described myself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 021
You deserved it 62 936

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That was nice of you. Karma's a bitch huh!

Just because they don't like what you or I like doesn't mean that their parents didn't love them, it means they like a fandom. I like Dr. Who does that make me an attention seeking loser?

Comments

I read the first sentence and voted YDI

that was a HUGE YDI, you're a huge dick

it takes a dick to call somebody a dick

As someone who enjoys the show there isn't much to say. Even putting that aside it's your fault for trying to troll them like that. But I won't deny that the fandom can be over reactive sometimes. And some of it is just plain disgusting. AKA cloppers

homesuckfucker 28

you deserved it so hard, you ******* douchenozzle. what a person likes or dislikes does has no effect on you whatsoever, and to harass them for no reason makes /you/ an attention seeking crybaby that wants to start trouble. seriously, these are innocent people that use those websites as a way to discuss their interests. take this as a lesson for the future, and leave people the **** alone. :)

Laurenlou 24

The first step in solving a problem is admitting that you have a problem. Now that you have completed that first step, GO AND FIX THE PROBLEM, OP!

I was good friends with a girl who turned on me and made my life miserable, and only then did i realize how much she insulted people and how horrible a person she is. Coincidentally her parents didn't care about her and she had major self confidence issues.

There's a huge difference between being a dick and harmless trolling. YDI, douche.

"Today, I realized I was a bully on a My Little Pony forum. FML" This is rare: a YDI and a congratulations. The best errors are the ones you learn from. Go forth, and bully no more!

Thatguy334 7

So you're coming here, seeking sympathy, because you're a needy attention seeking bitch who can't find meaning unless he is harassing someone online? Are you an idiot?