By I suck :( - 07/05/2014 21:25 - United States - Louisville

Today, I was trolling on a My Little Pony forum. I was midway through typing a big post, calling them all a bunch of attention-seeking losers who act like morons because their parents never loved them, when I broke down in tears, realizing I'd just perfectly described myself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 021
You deserved it 62 936

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That was nice of you. Karma's a bitch huh!

Just because they don't like what you or I like doesn't mean that their parents didn't love them, it means they like a fandom. I like Dr. Who does that make me an attention seeking loser?

Comments

YDI because no matter what it is, you should never crap on something that makes someone else happy, even if you think it's silly, maybe that's all they have. I grew up being bullied and don't have many friends, it would be so depressing to me if someone made fun of my '86 Cutlass in a car forum.

Well that's what you get for being a Douche. If you don't like something why would you waste your time going to a forum just to make fun of people that actually like it. Didn't they ever teach you in school "treat others the way you wanted to be treated"?

You can't possibly be expecting sympathy...

You totally deserved it. Wake up call! Time to turn your life around

tayymeds 23

So you decided bullying other people that you don't even know was the answer to your own problems? YDI.

urnnotvase 10

This just confirms once again that people who feel the need to put others down do so because they are insecure about themselves. You pick on other people to turn attention away from yourself. That's shameful. Focus on lifting people up instead of putting them down. It will open up a whole new road of possibilities and a better attitude in general for you, OP.

If you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen.

What have the bronies ever done to you?

Here #37, tell me if this earns me an awful life; "Today, I was trolled. FML"

Although I know OP highly deserves this, I love how some people saying putting people down is awful and calling OP an asswipe, are ending up putting him down as well. Can't fight fire with fire...