By I suck :( - 07/05/2014 21:25 - United States - Louisville

Today, I was trolling on a My Little Pony forum. I was midway through typing a big post, calling them all a bunch of attention-seeking losers who act like morons because their parents never loved them, when I broke down in tears, realizing I'd just perfectly described myself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 021
You deserved it 62 936

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That was nice of you. Karma's a bitch huh!

Just because they don't like what you or I like doesn't mean that their parents didn't love them, it means they like a fandom. I like Dr. Who does that make me an attention seeking loser?

Comments

TrinityisLife 22

Awwww, there's enough love and forgiveness in Equestria for you! We forgive you!

I wouldn't mess with bronies anyway. They're passionate about they're interests.

Sorry dude. But you want some friends, become a bronie. We don't turn anyone away.

This reminded me of one of my favorite memes. "ew you like such and such a fandom" over a picture of Lilo captioned "I'm sorry I bit you... and pulled your hair... and punched you in the face"

Don't listen to all the people who are insulting you OP. Yeah what you did was wrong and YDI but now that you realize what you did wrong you can try and change it. Have a good day OP :D

We're all entitled to our opinion, but that doesn't mean you have to be rude and judge others for their own opinion. Karma's a bitch, OP.

F_Your_Life_001 0

You need some help there, bud

Who would've thought that the concept of treating others as you would like to be treated would be such a hard concept to grasp. I'm sure if someone came out of left field and talked shit about something you cared and enjoyed you wouldn't like it so why would you do that to others? I guess it's true what they say misery loves company. I won't say I sympathize with you OP but I do recognize that coming to that realization is hard to admit publicly, use that to try and push through the hate and try and be a better person.