By I suck :( - 07/05/2014 21:25 - United States - Louisville

Today, I was trolling on a My Little Pony forum. I was midway through typing a big post, calling them all a bunch of attention-seeking losers who act like morons because their parents never loved them, when I broke down in tears, realizing I'd just perfectly described myself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 021
You deserved it 62 936

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That was nice of you. Karma's a bitch huh!

Just because they don't like what you or I like doesn't mean that their parents didn't love them, it means they like a fandom. I like Dr. Who does that make me an attention seeking loser?

Comments

Don't be cruel to someone else just to make yourself feel better Sheesh YDI

an3ph 20

Ouch. Sometimes the truth that hurts the most comes out of our own... fingers.

I've been there man... I'm the guy who talks crap about CoD tryhards when deep down I try really hard :-(

and which ivy league school did you receive your psychology Ph.D?

Ouch. This is a very sad but important story. Trolling. It's only a temporary method of relief and attention, much like an alcoholic's drinking. Noticing a problem is the first step on the road to fixing it. Attention-seeking. It's a term with negative connotations, but in reality we all need attention. Positive attention is always better than negative attention though. And when we receive positivity, we give positivity. It's a shame, the social pressures that men go through. Men are supposed to be strong, independent, etc. and when that is not the case, and they don't realize the illusion of these social pressures, Bad Things Happen. But it is just that- an illusion. You can appear tough on the outside, when on the inside you are anything but. Accept that. And once you let down the guise of fitting in, the true you will shine. So yeah. It doesn't matter if you feel like an attention-seeking loser. Lots of others have exactly the same problem. And it's not a problem. You've just got to seek attention in the right way. The My Little Pony episode One Bad Apple (S3E4) has a similar moral. It's about [spoiler]a pony being bullied about her appearance, who, to trying to avoid her problems, bullies other ponies about their appearance. Eventually they all realize this and become friends, but not before some problems along the way. OP, if you ever want someone to vent at without fear of being judged, feel free to drop me a PM. :) I feel this is a good time to quote C. S. Lewis - "When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up."

SPOILER ALERT: this was written by MLP fan-boys to try and make someone who trolls their sites look bad

Go and love others Rise above your poor parents