By I suck :( - 07/05/2014 21:25 - United States - Louisville

Today, I was trolling on a My Little Pony forum. I was midway through typing a big post, calling them all a bunch of attention-seeking losers who act like morons because their parents never loved them, when I broke down in tears, realizing I'd just perfectly described myself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 021
You deserved it 62 936

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That was nice of you. Karma's a bitch huh!

Just because they don't like what you or I like doesn't mean that their parents didn't love them, it means they like a fandom. I like Dr. Who does that make me an attention seeking loser?

Comments

I agree. I can't help but feel a bit sorry for him. I'm glad he realized his self destructive and hurtful ways. Now op can look into doing more positive things and by changing himself he will feel better about himself and his future.

i like my little pony and i'm damned proud of it. but i also watch other shows catered more towards my age as well as cartoons. but treating others like dirt is unacceptable.

If only every troll felt bad for trolling

waterwolf37 1

I think you just gave me the inside scope of all assholes

Axel5238 29

It's great the OP realized he was lashing out and felt bad. There life must be unfortunate, though the hatred he must have gotten back must have been insane. Being a fan is one thing, but if you lash out because someone doesn't agree with you or thinks it is kiddy you probably are the reason why people think the fans are insane. Calling someone a bully when most of your posts are insults due to someone not agreeing with you, is hilarious.

I believe 37 earnt himself the worst life by using the term.

Well, sorry to break this to you, but **** you. It's not trolling, it's bullying, because you're degrading people for liking a ******* tv show. You god damn deserve it for even having the audacity of calling that shit trolling. Redeem yourself and give me that brohoof, kid/dude/whatevs.

I don't like them but I try to ignore them. There could always be something worse