By I suck :( - 07/05/2014 21:25 - United States - Louisville

Today, I was trolling on a My Little Pony forum. I was midway through typing a big post, calling them all a bunch of attention-seeking losers who act like morons because their parents never loved them, when I broke down in tears, realizing I'd just perfectly described myself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 021
You deserved it 62 936

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That was nice of you. Karma's a bitch huh!

Just because they don't like what you or I like doesn't mean that their parents didn't love them, it means they like a fandom. I like Dr. Who does that make me an attention seeking loser?

Comments

So the people who treat me like shit actually hate themselves. I KNEW it!

I think My Little Pony is stupid, but if someone likes it, whatever. I love Degrassi, and if you don't like it, that's okay, but just leave it alone. My point is that if someone likes a simple tv show, you don't have to like it, but at least just leave it alone because IT DOESNT AFFECT YOU!

UselessAssassin7uhP 8

I'm going to like this comment simply because you used affect instead of effect. ^^

beanthemouse 13

Guys, this person was trolling. Trolls do not mean everything they say, they just want a reaction. I am a brony and I feel sorry for OP, but he deserves it for trolling badly.

I don't think it matters whether he meant it or not, because somebody would be hurt regardless.

Anyone that uses the word "trolling" in 2014 deserve the worst in life.

Just do what you do and let other people do what they do, and your life will be a whole lot better.

Don't worry, us Bronies will love and tolerate the shit out of you!

At least you're learning about yourself OP

Does putting others down for their interest make you feel better about yourself?

erenjaeger 16

Are you kidding me? Unless they did something to you, there is no reason for you to be such an asswipe! So what if they like My Little Pony? That doesn't make them attention-seeking losers! I'm glad you realized you suck, because what you did was shitty, and I hope you apologized to those people on that forum. People like you make me sick. You need to get a life.

Man, I love it when I can determine what button to push before I even finish reading the FML.