By c*nt - 13/04/2012 23:14 - Canada - London

Today, I was Skyping with this kid, when his girlfriend started arguing with him. They do this every other week, and there was a bet on when they'd finally break up. I egged the guy on and told him not to take her shit. She ended up dumping him. Now I feel like an asshole, and all for a lousy $20. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 213
You deserved it 47 239

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You sound bored. Maybe it's time you got yourself a life.

Comments

So what's the problem? Dude you got 20 bucks and free entertainment, Win Win

No, he gets $20 and is a horrible "friend" and is a total asshole.

Sexy_Cat_MD 8

Can I borrow twenty bucks? :3

I think you just saved that guy from a relationship. If the arguing kept happening. They were gonna break up anyway. So in the end you helped him!!!

#37 And everyone is going to die anyway so why not just go on a killing spree?

McNerdyNerd 8

It simply wasn't ANY of your business OP. Shame on you for being a disgraceful human being.

gman2442 1

If all they did was fight to shouldn't feel bad. Maybe about the money but still.

Pedobear scores $20 whilst skyping with a "kid"....ydi, yet you made $20, so maybe you didn't deserve it. Way to go asshole!

Don't see this as a bad thing, how can it be? Fighting all the time can't be a good thing.

It can be in some cases. Long term relationships have a lot of ups and downs, and in order to experience the ups, sometimes you have to go through phases where a lot of arguing occurs and is necessary to settle the issues. We don't know anything about the couple's situation, better not to assume.