By c*nt - 13/04/2012 23:14 - Canada - London

Today, I was Skyping with this kid, when his girlfriend started arguing with him. They do this every other week, and there was a bet on when they'd finally break up. I egged the guy on and told him not to take her shit. She ended up dumping him. Now I feel like an asshole, and all for a lousy $20. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 213
You deserved it 47 239

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You sound bored. Maybe it's time you got yourself a life.

Comments

So you broke them up, AND got money out of it? That's cold.

That's such a douchey thing to do! No one has the right to mess with another persons relationship AND for $20, wtf?! YDI!!!!!!!!

trollierthanthou 1

i mean if they were fighting a lot then they were probably gonna break up anyway. You just saved them more fighting,which is just making both their lives suck. Plus gives them more time to find a new gf/bf. So yeah, go buy yourself something pretty shabby because all you have is twenty bucks. Have a nice day, you made peace.

cierraashlee 5

Well, you should feel like one. My friend mikey says the exact same thing to all the guys around him and they than act like jerks just like him and lose their girls or friendships. You don't want to be like him. Hope you learned that it's not cool or funny..

Who cares she was obviously a bitch so you probably helped him out anyways they probably wouldn't last so you might as while as take the 20$ when you can.

It could have been that his friend was a bastard to her it's not always the woman that's a problem. Fighting is a two way street.

For all you know, he could have just said something very offensive to her (or something along those lines,) hence the start of an argument.

I hate to admit it but, I did the same thing as a youngster! It's been at least 30 years & I still feel bad about it! At least you feel bad, you won't do it again! I know I never did it again! What's done is done! Maybe you did him a favor! Don't take the money, you'll feel worse!

millz94 1

he shouldnt be takin her shit anyways.

How about you use the $20 to go and buy yourself a life?