By :| - 16/04/2011 02:04 - Canada

Today, I was sitting in the park eating a sandwich, when a homeless guy asked me for some spare change. I said I didn't have any. He offered an "erotic striptease" in exchange for my sandwich. I said no. He gave one anyway. I walked back to work on an empty stomach. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 630
You deserved it 6 369

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that guy really wanted your sandwich. should have gave it to him. or at least half.

Where's Boners to explain about the sandwich's special sauce that the homeless stripper provided? My mind isn't perverted enough to think of anything inappropriate enough here.

Comments

Where's Boners to explain about the sandwich's special sauce that the homeless stripper provided? My mind isn't perverted enough to think of anything inappropriate enough here.

maz255 10
RainbowHeadache 2

^ Always worth reading. Always.

nutsackmuscle 0

Boners you are truly gifted.

I would love to spend a day in Boner's head.

supergirl93 0
Dude123456789 2

oh yeahhh . that sucks. heres vids of a talking stuffed panda: www.youtube.com/sulinthePanda

lmaoatall 6

you should see me working it in the weiner schnitzel parking lot. nothing like a free footlong.

that's sad.. that means he's desperate to do anything for just a sandwich.. :/ aww..

verrine 0

If someone was that desperate for my sandwich they could have it. I don't think it would harm many people to go without lunch for one day and it might make you think twice about how lucky you are to have food and a job.

kinga08 0

Something tells me you're not his first victim. I know I would've thrown him my sandwich and ran away. I'd rather be hungry than mentally scarred like that for life.

MuffyStJacques 0
RainbowHeadache 2

That's how you take advantage of being a hobo.

Ew. You should've just given him the sandwich.