By Ginger_Gawd - 21/01/2014 03:34 - United States - Hialeah

Today, I was playing with my little nephew and began to tickle him playfully, even though I know he doesn't like to be tickled. When I was done, he looked me straight in the eye, punched me in the groin, and told me, "No one tickles me". He's six. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 490
You deserved it 46 095

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you know he doesn't like it and you did it anyway, you sort of had it coming.

"Today I did something wrong and suffered the consequences. FML"

Comments

Well, he knows you don't like being punched in the groin, but he did it anyway. Now you know how he felt.

There is absolutely no reason that their life should suck...straight up deserved it...

usaidwhat82 21

If you knew he didn't want it, you sort of had it coming.

perdix 29

Tickling someone against their will is tantamount to torture. YDI! I'M NOT TICKLISH AT ALL, SO DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!!

I don't know who you are... But I well find you, and I will tickle you... To death!

perdix 29

Well, you'll be wasting your time because I am totally un-ticklish as I said before. I'm putting this on the Internet, so it must be true.

"don't believe everything you read on the internet" ~abraham Lincoln

skipper2009 18

So the thing about shoving cinnamon up your ass won't cut the length of your cold in half?

Wizzlbang 10

If you're trying to avoid being tickled, don't say "I'm not ticklish", that just makes them want to prove you wrong. Instead, tell them you have diarrhea.

It doesn't matter about his age, his body his rules.

mess with the bull and you will get the horns.

Goblin182 26

You tortured a 6 year old and you paid the price. Totally deserved it, bully.

80zChyld 2

I wonder what makes you a ginger gawd?

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

37 do you torture people professionally? If not it may be a good career choice, ya crazy bastard

kate3101 15

Tickling is playful, so it seems trivial, but here's the truth. This is an issue about consent. When you touch someone in an unwelcome way, when they have clearly indicated they don't want that, then you are assaulting them. He has every right to take necessary steps to stop you from doing so and perhaps you'll respect his boundaries from now on.