By Ginger_Gawd - 21/01/2014 03:34 - United States - Hialeah

Today, I was playing with my little nephew and began to tickle him playfully, even though I know he doesn't like to be tickled. When I was done, he looked me straight in the eye, punched me in the groin, and told me, "No one tickles me". He's six. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 490
You deserved it 46 095

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you know he doesn't like it and you did it anyway, you sort of had it coming.

"Today I did something wrong and suffered the consequences. FML"

Comments

As a very ticklish person, i don't blame him!

"Sonic Sez: Hey boys and girls, there's nothing like a hug from someone you like, but if you get touched in a place or a way that makes you uncomfortable, that's no good! So what do you do? You say NO! And then you tell someone you trust: a parent, a doctor, a teacher or a police officer..." Or in your case, kick you in the groin because YDI.

don't touch people who don't want to be touched, basic human decency there. if you touch a kid who doesn't want to be touched you're teaching them that it's okay for them to do the same, when it really isn't.

That little ******* bastard. Punching in the groin is cruel and unusual.

Disrespecting personal boundaries is cruel and unusual as well

You're a moron if you don't realize the difference between these situations.

That kid would find himself "tickled" in another way with the back of my hand.

Heathtastic 10

You totally got what you deserve OP.

AMEN! It hurts, and its not funny at all.

Poor kid...I know how he feels. While I was younger, a girl kept trying to tickle me whenever she got the chance, and it didn't help she also didn't stop touching me in general. What's worse, when I lost my temper and told her to stop, she threatened to tell my mom I was being mean to her, while she was the one who started it. So yeah, all my sympathy goes to the kid here.

People: The difference is a doctor actually NEEDS to give him a shot. Being tickled doesn't prevent illness and if he doesn't like it you have to respect that.