By Ginger_Gawd - 21/01/2014 03:34 - United States - Hialeah

Today, I was playing with my little nephew and began to tickle him playfully, even though I know he doesn't like to be tickled. When I was done, he looked me straight in the eye, punched me in the groin, and told me, "No one tickles me". He's six. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 490
You deserved it 46 095

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you know he doesn't like it and you did it anyway, you sort of had it coming.

"Today I did something wrong and suffered the consequences. FML"

Comments

when i was a kid i loved to be tickled i still remember giggling and squirming to get away from my uncle when he did it to me, i view it as a bonding experience but that's just me, it all depends on the temperament of your tickle target

YDI. I woulda reacted the same way as him!

Good for him you damn bully. Only way it could be better is if he came and poured a glass of ice water over your head as you slept.

skipper2009 18

I have no sympathy for you. YDI!

hey the kid doesn't like being tickled you so had it coming

so if a kid 100% doesn't want a shot, the kid can punch the doctor? awesome! "i dont wanna take final exams!" *epic nut punch*

Labrynthian 6

GOOD! I'm glad. You KNEW he didn't like it. Guess he knew you wouldn't like getting hit the nuts. Sucks doesn't it? Punk Ass.

Just because he's a kid doesn't mean you can just disregard he's feeling. He doesn't like being tickled, but you did it anyway just because it would amuse you. You doesn't like being punched in the nuts, but he did it anyway - But at least he did it to teach you a lesson, not just "for fun".

I once heard someone compare being tickled when you don't like it to being raped, but you're forced to laugh. That sums up how I feel pretty well. It makes me very uncomfortable so I always tell people that if the subject arises. The fact that plenty of people see that as an invitation to start tickling me is beyond me. You totally deserved it, and don't ever tickle him again.