By greenhide8 - 28/05/2011 05:27 - United States

Today, I was playing at a bingo hall, when I got a bingo for $50. I got so excited that I accidentally yelled, "Holy fuck!" They kicked me out. I didn't get the money. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 007
You deserved it 46 100

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You're a swearing, iPhone using elderly person?

Well, you'll need a holy **** to feel better after this.

Comments

tattooedcowboy 6

bingo card 10$ coffee 2$ the look on all the old folks faces priceless

On the street 50 bucks is rich. If you tell me where your bingo place is maybe I can move out of the third ward!

why were u playing bingo? thats for old people!

creedaddict 9

you got to pay for ur sins my son

you should've been more careful with your language, but you were excited. FYL

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

What is it with all these FMLs where the OP can't contain their excitement and make total asses of themselves?

woman! I done told you about given that lochness monster tree fiddy!!

How pathetic... You got that excited that you weren't able to control yourself over $50?

That's not legal. You should complain to whatever entity licenses them.

lakeybalboa 0

exactly what i was thinking. they have to give him his money unless it says somewhere that they wont if you swear, and im guessing it doesnt.

Where did you get your law degree? The time and money you would spend (on someone who does have a law degree) would much outweigh the cost of $50... not to mention, with no legal merit, you would lose the case.

Personally, I got my law degree at the University of Oregon. I dunno about that other guy.