By New computer - 08/08/2009 05:27 - France

Today, I was on an airplane back from California. I decided to check out my new $1500 MacBook that I bought the day before. My son decided to projectile vomit all over me, my new computer, and my bag. None of it got on him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 388
You deserved it 5 950

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't worry about it too much. I projectile vomit as well when I see MacBooks.

Comments

BigRedMan 0

Macs overrated and overpriced

That SUCKS because apple doesn't offer accidental damage coverage. That's why I got a PC. ;)

Yes they do. But that doesn't mean shit really.

YDI for conceiving that stupid worthless little ******. He could have aimed his vomit. you should beat him till he turns blue and then ground him for life. take everything out of his room except his matress and a thin blanket, then kick him out when he turns 16. **** HIM.

Donthavekids 0
dRose22 0

sometimes i think all the mac bashers are jealous because all they can afford is a shitty dell at walmart

No, we just like to have computers that can actually do shit other than run photoshop and play mp3's.

Wait, I didn't know it was still 1994! VOTE BOB DOLE!

Can you buy computers with European plugs in the US? Otherwise how are you going to use it in France?

Yeah thats not very much fun, but I think it goes under the joys of parenting. My little brother did that to our dad once but instead of it getting on his laptop it landed on him and his bed in the middle of the night. I hope things work out and your son feels better.

None of it got on him? Ha, you can easily fix that!