By New computer - 08/08/2009 05:27 - France

Today, I was on an airplane back from California. I decided to check out my new $1500 MacBook that I bought the day before. My son decided to projectile vomit all over me, my new computer, and my bag. None of it got on him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 388
You deserved it 5 950

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't worry about it too much. I projectile vomit as well when I see MacBooks.

Comments

It's okay. Youre still going to loooove him. ((:

veggiebre93 0

errr...well. i say FYL bc thats terrible. yu paid all that money for a laptop, just so it can become a barf bag. no matter if its a mac or a pc. but i say YDI just bc yu probably used yuhr pukey computer to write that sob story, so yu shouldnt have spent the time to post it. i shouldnt have even commented it.

Well lets see. Your "SON!" just barfed. so fhl and stop being a winey little bitch and locate your balls!!!

I see that I'm not the first to say this, but I want to say it because it came to mind right away... YDI FOR BUYING A MAC! :)

And seriously whould it make you feel better if you both were covered in vomit!?! get a ******* parenting book. And its your fault. scince he 'decided' to barf on you a guess he does that often? GET THE **** OVER IT YOUR SON WAS SICK! and now you know to show him the barf bags next time. im guessing that science you typed all this shit your presicous computer is fine. I feel bad for your son that he has to deal with your ass!

as long as you have a warranty your fine

Sub3r 0

YDI for owning a Mac... WTF were you thinking.

Yes, because the fact that someone has $1500 definitely means that they have $3000. Nice logic.