By New computer - 08/08/2009 05:27 - France

Today, I was on an airplane back from California. I decided to check out my new $1500 MacBook that I bought the day before. My son decided to projectile vomit all over me, my new computer, and my bag. None of it got on him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 388
You deserved it 5 950

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't worry about it too much. I projectile vomit as well when I see MacBooks.

Comments

yanni222 0

YDI for having a bag, and other stuff.

No one 'decides' to projectile vomit. Well, unless they have an eating disorder, but I think we can rule that out here. YDI for being a shit dad.

There's a sick bag right in front of him, on every flight. If for some wild reason there isn't one there, he can at least ATTEMPT to go to the bathroom. If he got sick from the motion of the plane, the feeling should have built up gradually. If he had some sort of virus, then he would have felt like crap long before then. The last he could do was not face in the direction of something expensive like a MacBook.

Sprinter136 2

And if it was a virus, dont even bring the kid out you selfish *******. Thats how their vermin gets spread around

YDI for buying a mac. That simple fact proves that you're ******* retarded on every level.

You know... I'm not going to defend either side of the pond (let's say that I belong to both — long story)... but does it really matter whether or not the OP got a Mac or not? What if the OP, say, purchased a Sager (company producing laptops of similar value) instead? Then again, I suppose Mac-lovers would jump over the OP for purchasing a PC. Oy, there is no fairness to the world, is there?

goodlookinat15 0

you guys are all so mean just because she has a mac doesnt mean she deserved it if you got vomited all over and people were saying you deserved it how would you feel? you dont just choose to get vomited on

GFY you little Mac sissy. You make me want to go puke inside a Mac store...

Well, it would sort of depend on if I deserved it, wouldn't it? For example, anyone who buys a Mac does indeed deserve to be puked upon. Maybe now he(or she) will have learned his(or her) lesson and never buy one of those overpriced pieces of shit again.

Yatta_fml 0

Honestly? "None of it got on him."? What a jerk you are, he didn't mean to vomit and I bet feels horrible, what the hell does it matter if any for ok him, are you that vendictive?

Yatta_fml 0

Yup, and I meant "what does it matter if any of it got on him" - I'm typing from my iPhone. :/

DG2929 0

i dont think he just decided to throw up everywhere YDI

jasax1 0

I dont get the whole mac/windows war. It is completely mind blowing that people care so much about what other people think about a stupid computer.

bbobe900000 0

#45 I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But to the OP, I don't think he "decided" to projectile vomit...