Alone time

By Anonymous - 21/10/2015 12:12 - Philippines - Quezon City

Spicy
Today, as I snuck downstairs for a midnight movie, I witnessed my dad "polishing his wand" to Harry Potter porn in the living room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 948
You deserved it 3 765

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Polishing his wand" *gag* Graphic choice of words there op

Comments

JMichael 25

never laughed so hard. thank you

I don't know why the dad didn't expect it. The **** star was do loud, you could hear Hermione from the stairs.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Hey #18 it's legit. He could've used a memory charm like obliviate to erase the memory of seeing it.

That sorta sounded like #3 meant seduction....

tantanpanda 26

#27, if that were the case, this fml wouldn't exist.

I know #27. It's called a sense of humor, not point out the obviousness of something that doesn't even exist in the first place. I thought the fml community was supposed to understand jokes.

drunkmunkey 24

that's only before sex, afterwards if they don't want another kid It's fetus deletus

It's the internet there is something for everyone. No matter how obscure. Rule 34.

Rule 34. If it exists there is **** of it. No exceptions.

So you're saying that if I look hard enough, I can find rug ****?

Yes you can #20 Rule 34's only exception is for things that are new to the internet (ie less than 12 hours old)

You probably can find rug ****, you just need to put your mind to it

Also, Rule 35: If there's no **** of it, it WILL be made.

So if it applies to everything that exists, does that mean there's **** of ****?

Of course! erm, I mean... Probably, yeah.

"Polishing his wand" *gag* Graphic choice of words there op

AnOriginalName 19

"Gag." great choice of words there.

If you can get past the awkwardness, I feel like there is a lifetime of jokes to be made here.

If I were OP I would spend a lifetime trying to not ever bring this up, ever again.

ScottVining 21

Hopefully you had your cloak of invisibility on because that would be an awkward encounter.