Quickie

By wasntworththedrive - 20/01/2010 06:43 - United States

Spicy
Today, the guy that I've recently became close to texted me, wanting to hook up. He's very cute and I was definitely interested, so I agreed. The drive to his house lasted longer than the actual sex. He lives less than five minutes away. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 723
You deserved it 4 907

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tyrob911 0

let's get this straight here. he texted her wanting to hook up. if you really understand that text, you'll know that the guy didn't care about pleasing her. all he wanted to do was nut and he did. he could care less how long it took him. his mission was accomplished.

I heard that there are new kinds of condoms which have some sort of a numbing cream on them. How about giving those a shot? HAHA.

Comments

I heard that there are new kinds of condoms which have some sort of a numbing cream on them. How about giving those a shot? HAHA.

epoh_fml 0

way too, many commas, in this, FML. and FYI, this is a common problem for a lot of guys. have him ********** an hour before hand, and he'll last a while. Or, have sex again right after :)

You know he intentionally added unnecessary commas, right?

Looks like this FML got edited. When I first saw it, it had commas every two words.

The amount of commas in this FML (three) is perfectly acceptable. They were used correctly. However, there is another problem: It was cut off. The rest goes: "...but I was held up by road work for forty minutes. Also, I am a nymphomaniac."

uhohuscrewedup 0

distract him with tv or something next time, lasts longer.

tyrob911 0

let's get this straight here. he texted her wanting to hook up. if you really understand that text, you'll know that the guy didn't care about pleasing her. all he wanted to do was nut and he did. he could care less how long it took him. his mission was accomplished.

don't be silly.... she was tottallyyy intoo hhiimm!!! she wouldn't of let him **** her brains out if she wasn't into him!!!

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway