By James4929 - 08/01/2010 00:25 - United Kingdom

Today, I was on a long-haul plane journey home from my holiday. After 5 hours, I decided to stretch my arms whilst watching a movie. Little did I know that a little girl was approaching, running down the aisle as my arm stretched out. I accidentally clothes-lined a little 9 year old girl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 327
You deserved it 4 062

Same thing different taste

Top comments

brats parents should have their child under control.

CyclonePsycho 1

You know Twinklestar, I am glad you are privileged enough to be able to fly first-class anytime you want. But the rest of us simply can't chose the more expensive options. It's not up to everyone else to adjust themselves accordingly because children are roaming around the plane like little demons. YOU need to control YOUR kids. Is it too much to ask that school-aged kids not act like maniacs in tight crowded spaces? Just because we expect that kind of crap doesn't mean we should tolerate it. Sure she was just going to the bathroom. But why wasn't she walking? Babies and toddlers acting up is one thing, but that girl should have been taught better than to run down the aisle of a plane. Nine years old is old enough to know how to behave in public. She's not "little" by any standards.

Comments

Am I one of those few people that actually behaved on a plane as a baby, and as an unaccompanied minor? She should know better, especially at 9.

Haha! this really made me lol. That's one of these funniest fml's i have read in a while. But they are right, she deserved it. Little kids are assholes.

sparxva 12

Not an FML - little children shouldn't be running in the aisle of the plane. It is the parent's fault. Sucks for the child-getting clotheslined and having a bad parent-no biggie for you though.

I hope you told everyone that you thought she was a terrorist for suspiciously running down the aisle of the plane.

you would be right 53, all children are terrorists.

youre awesome op dont listen to those mean peoples sayin bad things about you

hahaha you know you meant to do that. don't try to hide it ;-)

amberceleste 0

lol @35! I can def see that happening

Good for you. I like to trip the kids that run up and down the aisles of the plane. Only way they will stop.

Too bad for the little dip. She should have been in her seat.